MRSCARROLL

SparkPoints
 
Photos
See this image larger
A rare instance indeed for us to be spontaneously posing for a picture. Our anniversary last year.



See this image larger
My husband and I at Christmas 2 (or maybe 3) years ago. I look pretty much the same now.



See this image larger
Mo. Apparently she fell asleep taking some notes for me.


SparkGoodies
go to goodies page
Blueberries
From:
MSSTACYJ
go to goodies page
Happy Face
From:
GINGER01604
Awards

 
Interact with MRSCARROLL
Add as SparkFriend Send Private Message Leave Comment Recent Message
Board Posts


Hi, my name is Sara. I'm a stranger in my own body, and I'm rather tired of it. I have a chronic back problem that keeps me from doing a lot of the things I want to do, and it is because of this pain that I've gained about 75% of the weight. The other 25% I'm going to blame on being happily married :) I'm tired of being in pain at the slightest effort, I'm tired of not recognizing my face in the mirror, I'm tired of feeling like the biggest person in the room. This is my third time using SP actively, and it will be the last. I'm not gaining it back again, I'm not letting myself down again. So, here we go.

Member Since: 1/16/2008

Fitness Minutes: 3,859

My Goals:
I am looking to get back into the swing of daily exercise and eating responsibly! My husband and I are going to be taking turns cooking *every* night (though he will probably grill out most of the time) and we are going to be on each other to work out.


My Program:
Being positive even when it's painfully hard to smile, getting some serious mileage out of my recumbent bike, and keeping a wary eye on my nutrition (what in blazes would we do without that tracker?). I considered not using the food tracker, but for serious, it's too helpful to not use!



Personal Information:
Josh (my husband) and I are from Ohio. I love knitting and reading. We have 2 kitties that we have had since bottlefeeding, and one adopted puppy. I have hypothyroidism, and while I've been trying to pretend that it wouldn't have an effect on my weight loss, I'm coming to grips that it indeed does.


Other Information:
I apologize if you contact me via comment, message, or group and I either take an eternity to get back to you or don't reply at all. I really don't spend much time on the computer; my days get pretty hectic elsewhere :D




Read More About MRSCARROLL - Profile Information moved here. (Updated March 30)




Shown if member clicks "Read More"








(Shown after Message Board Posts)
Add a Link
Save Changes
SparkFriends
My Ticker:
 Pounds lost: 13.0 
0
36.75
73.5
110.25
147
Login to Leave Comment
Comments
Member Comments (10):  12Next >