Thursday, February 04, 2010
I have come to the cross roads and need to make some very important decisions. The problem is I am never good at making them and always second guess them. My husband is set to deploy soon and I need to decide if I am going to stay here with the boys or go back and stay with my parents. I have laid out all the pros and cons and I am split 50/50!!!! If I stay the boys will still have their extra curricular activities and I can start my Master's Degree in Special ed. I would start in the summer. If I go we could get a nice nest egg for a down payment on a house and I would have help raising my children. There are also negatives to both sides. I know ultimately it is my families decision, but it is a really hard one to make. Which ever way I decide I am going to miss my friends or my family. Please pray for meas I need to make this decision by the first of April.