I am SO jazzed! I have "donated" two pounds to the universe! I have decided to use the word "donated" because if you "donate" or "gift" something it is understood that you DO NOT ask for the donation or gift back. Maybe with this thought process I WILL make this a life long habit. I am so pleased. No, I am not in front of the pack but I am not in back of the pack either; I am where I need to be.
So my progress as of today: Original Goal - In 173 days - donate/gift 30 lbs. to the universe. (new way of saying it)
1) Completed 35 days! ONLY 138 days left! OMG.
2) "Donated/Gifted" NINE POUNDS to the Universe! I cannot "ask" for them back. LOL!
3) Headaches are GREATLY diminished. I have cut the amount of OTC meds. I take for a headache or aches and pains by about 80%. EXCELLENT
4) My outlook on life is GREATLY improved
5) EIGHT glasses of water a day - feel icky, drink water; stressed, drink water; angry, drink water. DRINK WATER. LOL
6) Keep busy, keep moving, bike, walk, pilates, yoga, stretching, you name it. Keep Moving IT!
7) Sleep - WHAT a luxury! I am averaging about 7-8 hours of sleep nightly. That is a COMPLETE reversal of the downward spiral I was on for getting rest. 9:30-10:00 pm comes, sorry, unless someone is injured, I am going to SLEEP. LOL!
8) I feel stronger and motivated to be making more plans and doing things that matter to ME!
9) DH finally asked "How are you feeling?" THAT was very meaningful to ME. He was thinking outside of his box (nothing negative meant here) and has noticed I am sleeping more, going to bed at a healthy time, exhibiting more energy. I much rather his question than "You look great!" Crazy but that is how I tick.
What more can one ask for?
Thank you so all my near and dear Spark Friends for all your energy and support to keep me on track. I can ONLY hope I have offered each of you something back.
Warmest Regards, Rusty