This is my BUCKET LIST for 2011 for the challenge in Latin Flavor team. My reason for making this challenge is because I want to share my goals that I will like to accomplished by the end of 20ll, with my friends in Spark people. While many people make their New year's resolution to exercise more, many don't want to do the same routine day in and out.
People start working on their resolution every year in the beginning and than before the end of two months they find themselves unmotivated. I believe that you need someone to you a extra push when you need it and you can do the same. I have a combination of everything.
1. DANCING-Want to do more. it make me feel like I am someone else..FREE...HAPPY..
2. BOWFLEX- Dominating this equipment because is hard when you have one leg semi-paralysis and busted knees
3, STRENGTH TRAINING- When you have saggy muscles that is not a good look.. The more I look at my saggy arms the more I called myself a BAT WOMAN. So I can tone My ABS/ARM/LEGS
4. ABS- I would love to have my Flat stomach that used to have
5. JEANS- I would love to be able to wear a normal jean. Jean that fit me really good without having to go to Plus sizes section. No more rubbing thighs together...
6. BIKINI- I would love to wear a bikini now, after not being able to wear it for 22 years
7. SMILE- I would love to smile more and stop feeling self conscience
8. FITNESS MAGAZINE- to get information to help get to my goal
9. LOSE WEIGHT- I will like to be able to lose more than 50 pounds by the end of december
10. SCALE- I have a love hate relationship with the scale. I want to be able to Feel good to weight myself . The last time I enjoy getting weight I was in my early 20's now. I make any excuse it not to get in it.
11. LITTLE BLACK DRESS - I can wait to get in my Black dress. I promise I will take a picture and show the world the dress
12. ORGANIZE- I would like to de-clutter the rooms in my house
13. COMPUTER - spend less time in computer
14. PROCRASTINATION - start getting ready for event earlier instead of getting out of the house 10 minutes before the appointment or event begin
15. PRAY - I need to work on praying more
16. MEDITATE - try to meditate and focus on what I need to do for the day
17. BOOK- I will like to read about 75 book this year
18. WATER - drink more water and cut down on my coffee
19. HEALTHY EATING - Eat healthier and one day of the month have a cheat day that will include ice cream. Woo Hoo!!
20. KNITTING & CROCHETING - Learning to master knit& crotchet stuff
You can achieve anything and everything you'd like to 2011. Have an open and imaginative approach to realistic goal break your action into small bites, one by one start putting it all together.