1. My Official Starting Line
Crunches completed in 1 minute: _40_
Pushups (or modified pushups) completed in 1 minute: _15_
How long (up to one minute) can you hold a plank or modified plank? Modified:_30_ Proper:_25_
Squats (or lunges, or both)(without weights) completed in 1 minute Squats:__28__ Lunges:_25_
2. What equipment will be you be using in this challenge?
B. My own body weight
D. Free weights and dumbbells at home or at the gym.
E. Resistance bands at home or at the gym. (I’m hoping to get some in the near-ish future)
3. What dumbbells weight/resistance level are you starting at? I have 5lb weights right now, so I will start there.
4. Why do you feel the burning desire to grow stronger, to change shape, to prove yourself? I was stuck in a rut with my weight loss for too long, and I want to get strong enough to kick my butt back on track!
5. Create your tracking space.
I’m going to be using a calendar that I have set up for ST every other day, with a rest day on Sundays.
Generally, it will be like the one suggested in the 10x10 section here: www.livestrong.com/artic
6. Your dreaded before pictures.
oye.. that was painful, lol
7. Starting Line Measurements NO CHEATIN!
1. Biceps = 16.5”
2. Hips = 48.5”
3. Waist = 46”
4. Thigh = 27”
5. Chest = 40.5”
6. Bust = 46”
Starting Weight = 218