Garfield’s Top 10 Excuses for NOT Exercising
Garfield is round & proud! He hates to exercise. When someone like oh, I don't know, maybe your Personal Trainer wants you to break out in a sweat--test drive these excuses to worm your way out of it:
10. I can’t do leg lifts today, I’m supposed to get a face lift
9. Sorry, I cant do sit-ups. But I can do lie downs instead.
8. Run in the gym gasping for breath and say: “I ran across the street to get here, and you still want me to exercise!”
7. Why should I be "in-shape" anyway? Round is a shape right?
6. Leg lifts? I thought you said Turkey leg lifts
5. I’m not overweight, I’m just undertall.
4. I used to exercise, but I'm just fine now. Thanks anyway!
3. I have a condition called exercise-o-phobia also known as the fear of sweat. So if I start sweating and screaming… don’t say I didn’t warn you
2. I know I look fat now, but in a parallel universe, I’m six-foot-two, 250 pounds, and extremely muscular.
1. Tell your friend in a sympathetic tone: “I hate to break it to you, but working out, just isn’t working out for me.”