Living the Life, Day 193 - March Goals
Tuesday, March 01, 2016
March 2016 Goals
1. Continue with five-hour eating window of 2pm to 7pm.
I generally follow Fast-5 eating plan, but am looking to switch it up with some longer fasts this month. I'll probably post another blog on these fasts....
2. 100,000 steps each week - with the exception of this first week. I'm taking a Rest Week and allowing myself to only exercise when I feel like it....no stress or expectations.
3. 18 weighted workouts in the morning
4. 8 weighted workouts (at least 20-min) in the evenings
5. Complete three Virtual Races here on Spark - giving myself a "bye" this first week, as I'm taking a Rest Week.
I love the Virtual Races on Spark. I have completed one each week since the beginning of January, and have worked up from walking to actually jogging my entire 5k - which I did these last two weeks. I've shaved off 10 minutes from that first 5k at the beginning of January. Very exciting stuff!! If you'd like to check them out for yourself, here's the link: