Enjoy the Journey
Sunday, August 28, 2016
I bought a little turtle on my birthday that states, "Enjoy the journey." I move at a slow pace. I gained before I started to lose again. I joined WW again. I lose then gain, then gain, then lose again. I get down, then back up. And the most important thing is really to enjoy the journey. What can I learn from my good weeks? What can I learn from the less good weeks? Some of the weeks I gained were the best goal breaking step weeks I had. So I start exploring... how can I put it all together? Today, as my own coach, I will list what I enjoy about my journey.
1. I enjoy doing this with my husband.
2. I enjoy the challenges we make and picking out dates.
3. I enjoy catching pokemon and hatching eggs while walking. Something I did anyway but now with a little bonus.
4. I enjoy talking with my son while I walk.
5. I enjoy pushing myself to new limits.
6. I enjoy my husband's encouragements when I am down.
7. I enjoy trying new recipes and ways to cook things.
8. I enjoy rewarding myself for small victories.
9. I enjoy the feeling of overcoming an obstacle.
10. I enjoy the feeling of knowing I make progress no matter how small and no matter what the path looks like.