Sunday, September 04, 2016
I really like Sundays. Today is a beautiful sunny Sunday of a 3 day weekend and perfect temperatures. I love September weather as long as it doesn't rain too much. Except for my allergies. It was a rough week because I wasn't feeling well and was exhausted. I realized it was probably allergies and taking a pill has helped but I kinda didn't do that great this week with eating or exercise.
What I also love about Sundays is that it is the first day of the week. It is also the day I weigh in at WW. I have a major thing about fresh weeks. I actually am working on trying not do have that mindset because I give up mid week with it. But on the positive side, I don't give up the entire thing because Sunday is fresh- a clean slate.
I am worried about weighing in today. I already gained the last 2 weeks. What keeps me coming back?
1. I will probably do worse this week if I don't go.
2. If I have a loss next week, it won't seem as significant if I don't know where I started this week and I don't want to cheat myself of that.
3. Jon and I have a contest. Whoever does the best for 2 weeks gets to pick the date for next week. We won't know if we don't go.
4. Giving up never got me anywhere before.
5. Even though I ate junk still, I did stop eating candy. 6 days so far. 1 step in the right direction.
I am writing this ahead of time to prepare me. I don't want to be disappointed in the number. I want to go into this week with a fresh mind and determination. I can do this. It's hard. It's really hard sometimes but I know that even with every gain, I gained less than I would've normally. So that is also success.
Here's to a new week!