ANSWERING 40 QUESTIONS
Monday, March 27, 2017
Borrowed from HARROWJET: Learn 40 things about your friends and let them learn 40 things about you.
1. Do you like blue cheese?
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
3. Do you own a gun?
4. What is your favourite sweet drink?
5. Do you hold any diploma(s), degree(s) or certification(s)?
A High School Diploma and a Bible Institute Diploma, but real life has been
the biggest teacher....
6. At a BBQ - what's your favourite food?
Probably the beef, but "almost" anything the hosts serve is nice, its just fun to be together.
7. What is your favourite movie:
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning:
Diet Coke w/ Caffeine
9. Can you do a push-up?
10. What's your favourite colour?
It keep changing..when I was little it was red, purple in my teens, as an adult blue,
now an older adult....I like them all.
11. Do you have a hobby?
Reading, Crocheting, Puzzles, Listening to People,
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Possibly a trace.
13. Do you wear glasses?
14. Who were your teen crushes?
Movie stars? Didn't have any, I always had a lot of responsibility at home, and worked
30+ hours a week while in school, and 60-70 a week in the summer....so my mind was not
pulled that direction.
15. Name three goals you have for this year?
Lose 50 pounds, try to stay mobile, be a blessing to others.
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly.
Diet Coke, other Diet sodas, and water
17. Current worries?
Health. Other's health issues.
18. Name three things (not people) you enjoy/love.
Grandchildren, are they people? Birds
Grandchildren, oh, okay, Ocean waves and sea gulls
Grandchildren, oh, that's right, they're people, too.......counting my blessings
19. Favourite place to be?
Ocean or home
20. How did you bring in the new year?
21. Where would you like to go?
I use to want to go to Alaska, can't say I still desire to do so,
22. Name two worst diets you've been on.
I can't say I have been on anything that has been a worst diet, I like what I am doing
the best though, eating anything but trying to do so in a controlled manner.
23. Do you own slippers?
24. Name three favourite books.
KJV Bible, I like a lot of books, but it depends on the stage of my life.
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets or flannel sheets?
26. What are 3 of your "go to" meals.
Company? Pot Roast or Ham, Green Beans and Potatoes or Turkey, Mashed Potatoes,
Corn, Sweet Potatoes, Stuffing and Gravy
Tired? Ice cream, Chicken corn soup, Leftovers
Favorites? Fried chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Corn, Fried Ham, Boiled and Fried
Potatoes, or Beef Potpie and Pickled Beets
27. Where are you now?
28. If you could do anything for an occupation, no holds barred, what would it be?
Make people better, or give them insight to where they are headed with what they
29. What is your favourite outfit?
30. What's on your playlist right now?
? Guess I don't have one....
31. Favorite foods?
Ice cream and meats (all but liver)
32. What's on your mind lately?
Sorting through things and constantly reminiscing at the sight of each thing I throw out.
33. Last time you belly laughed?
? Its probably been years, but I do laugh a lot at a lot of things, old shows I watch on
the internet, things the grandchildren say or do, etc.
34. What's your favourite animal?
35. What's your worst injury?
Fractured and broken back
36. How many TVs in your house?
37. Silliest (truly silly, non-life threatening) action you've done to lose weight.
Can't think of one.
38. Do you like to dance?
39. Share about an awesome trip you've taken or place you've visited.
Going away with our children and grandchildren, being able to make it fun for them all,
having a "snowball battle" with marshmallows (oh, that was a belly laugh), watching them
talking to each other, their excitement at being together as a family.
40. Do you enjoy camping?
No. I need doors with locks.
Feel free to play along in your own blog, and let me know you have so I can come read YOUR 40 things!
Thanks, Mermaid for sharing this...... :-)