Sunday, October 29, 2017
this has been a good week for me! I have learned quite a bit about myself and made progress. I dropped weight, little bit, but really healthy for the week. Yesterday I had a surprise visit from my daughters mother-in-law... lol. It's not so bad, we get along all well and even like each other, lol. So she was in the area and called to see if I had coffee on. I always have coffee on. We visited for a couple of hours and realized that even though we live within 20 minutes of each other we have not visited in nearly a year. How sad is that!?
So there was much catching up to do and as I host Thanksgiving this year we had some plans to form. But as we were catching each other up I told her about my weight-loss journey and realized several things....
1. I did not gain or loose weight in at least 6 month (until now)
2. I figured out what I can eat and most importantly when
3. I am stronger and walk longer
4. I have a healthy schedule and routine as far as sleep and waking up goes
5. I am nearly off all medications... except seasonal allergies.
6. I have not a had a coke in over a year
7. I can live with less cookies, cakes and pies!
notice how I said less... lol yeah I still eat those things and pizza and burgers, but I know now when I can eat them and still not gain the weight. We figured out that we (hubby) and I can eat out on occasion and not blow our calorie budget. Hubby is doing really well on his diabetes meds and as of his last visit his doc reduced his medication. YAY!
Now I just need to get him walking...