Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Being older and retired makes a big difference for sure in what we focus on.
Day #79 Live as a Healthy Person
My healthy life:
1. Nutrition--eat healthy foods with just enough extras to keep it interesting!
2. Exercise-- keep active (must get creative in winter months)
3. Family--always be open to new and fun plans (planning two trips this year)
4. Friends--continue to spend time with those who keep laughter and joy in my life.
5. Personal--have regular checkups to stay off meds (still doing well with this)!
Always keep my "ahh" spaces and look for rainbows!
Changing Our Own Awareness of Ourselves (interesting reading this morning)
— Keep a list of everything that interests and excites you, no matter how insignificant. Remind yourself that these are indicators or clues that within and around you lie both the talent and the necessary Spirit assistance to bring them into your reality.
Wishing you all a great day filled with possibilities!