Lessons from 100 Days of Weight Loss by Linda Spangle
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
How I decide to live my life is really MY CHOICE!
These are the goals I strive for as I move through each day and I hope to always remember that it is each day’s decisions that make up the ultimate end of this journey.
Day #100 This is How I Live
The top 10 things I want to remember:
1. Head hunger, do something physical
2. Heart hunger, do something nurturing
3. Fuel is nutritional food eaten every day.
4. Filler is saved for special treats (birthday, anniversary, holiday, vacation!)
5. The two-bite idea (first two bites taste the best)
6. The "wait until later" suggestion
7. Eat reasonable amounts (half-off special)
8. Conscious eating
9. Enjoy and savor food
10. Motivation is a choice
We will begin the next book, 100 More Days of Weight Loss on Monday, June 18, you are welcome to join the team.
Have a great day!