Goals & Gratitude 10/10/19
Friday, October 11, 2019
So I was really upset yesterday morning when I weighed myself and it showed that I was up 4 lbs. from Saturday. However, I knew that it probably wasn't accurate as my scale has been all over the place and it's hard to tell what I weigh. At the advice of a Spark friend, I bought and installed a new battery for my scale tonight. I weigh in again Saturday morning, so we'll see what it says. I hope this works or I will need to buy a new scale. I'm working very had to stay in my calorie range!
Last night I finally slept good in about a week. I was just so tired that I couldn't even blog here. I slept for 10 hours and woke up feeling great. I did a bunch of homework today and did some other chores around the house. I went out for dinner with my friend Leslie tonight. I had a salad and packed up half of it to come home so that I wouldn't go over my calories. Leslie had the chicken tortilla soup which I think I will try next time. It looked very good. She also took half home as the portions were huge.
That's all for today friends. Looking forward to another busy day tomorrow.
1) Do the dishes and straighten the living room.
2) Finish reading for Tax Planning.
3) Work on the two term papers that are due next week.
Today I'm Grateful For...
1) That I had a nice dinner with Leslie. We talked for 3 hours!
2) That it's nice and cool out. I even turned on the heat in the car a little on the drive home.
3) Audio books.