My Morning Rituals
Thursday, July 16, 2020
There are 5 things that I do every morning to help me prepare for my day. I find that my rituals help me to care for myself, and keep me on track to reach those goals that are important to me: physical, mental and emotional health.
1. Bible reading and drink my tea or water.
2. Spark People time and writing in the journal.
3. Walk outside and Stretch workout with Miranda Esmonde White.
4. Make a morning smoothie for breakfast.
5. Take a few minutes to talk with my husband.
These 5 things help me to allow my mind to be clear and ready to take on whatever tasks I have waiting for me that day.
Having my body and mind in a good place before I start my workday keeps me focused and ready for whatever comes my way.
I also take time to remember to be thankful for my life. It makes me feel happy.
What are your morning rituals?