Strategy for 2020 Fall 5% Challenge
Thursday, September 17, 2020
List 3 reasons/excuses on why your lifestyle (diet, exercise, sleep) plans have not been well executed in the past. Write a strategy for each one to keep yourself on track for 8 weeks. Let's learn from our past behaviors and make this our best Challenge ever!
Ø Letting situations get the better of me and I start looking for comfort foods - usually something chocolatey and sweet.
Ø Not tracking or measuring my food intake.
Ø I self sabotage myself by giving myself permission to forgo my healthy eating plan when I go to family get togethers or even go out to eat.
1. Instead of turning to food when situations upset me or I feel stress, I plan to go for a
2. Reward myself for tracking
○ Track 25% of the time - new pens for my journaling
○ Track 50% of the time- trip to the bookstore for a new book
○ Track 75% of the time- new earrings from Kendra Scott
3. I do know in advance for family get togethers and eating out. On those days plan in advance in the tracker and if going to a restaurant, look over the menu beforehand to know in advance what to order.
Are you looking for a way to get fit, lose weight, and have fun along the way? Check out the 2020 Fall 5% Challenge! Team members will work towards losing 5% of their starting weight in 8 weeks by participating in team challenges that focus on exercise & forming healthy lifestyle habits. Members in maintenance are also welcome. Let’s have fun, make new friends and get in shape! Start date to be announced.