Task 9 is to strategize, based on analysis.
List your 3 reasons/excuses on why your lifestyle (diet, exercise, sleep) plans have not been well executed in the past. Write a strategy for each one to keep yourself on track for 8 weeks. Let's learn from our past behaviors and make this our best Challenge ever!
1. Taking on TOO MUCH or trying to do it all at once.
2. Thinking I can "handle" a little bit of a red light food.
3. Not listening to the REAL need of the body, for sleep, or hydration... or calm.
What have you learned along the way that has really helped you? Strategy
1. Limit my team participation to mandatory tasks!
2. Win the battle at the grocery store. It's worked before, it can work for the next 8 weeks!
3. Practice the self-questioning and giving myself permission to satisfy the real need!
I'm treating this as an 8 week "virtual spa"... I'm self-isolating for the most part for Covid 19 risk anyway... taking care of my own immune system is a big part of health safety.
Here's hoping my Spark buds have had a peaceful and blessed Sunday (mine's hitting the supper time hour now)...
Got out to walk in cool damp weather here.
Ate to plan, and tracked it.
Practicing the 3 W's... wore a mask when passing others out on my walk today, washed hands frequently and thoroughly, and watched my distance (church on line).
And tonight... letting it go, for a good night's sleep.
After all, it's the only Sunday, September 27, 2020 we'll ever get. And we are each and every one worth taking care of!