As promised, my birthday blog. First let me THANK my SparkFriends who sent wishes, goodies, and encouragement.
So, why I am SO happy at age 63?
1. I am healthy, and at a healthy weight. (Lighter than my high school weight)
2. I am drug free. (Always have been)
3. I am happily single. (I envy those with a soulmate, but I wasn’t so lucky)
4. My three children are well on their way.
5. I am retired, or at least have the option to work if I want to.
6. I have paid off my mortgage! (My house needs work, but it is mine)
7. I have great friends and family, who respect COVID safety protocols.
8. I have a new wardrobe of clothes that makes me look and feel good.
9. I can prioritize exercise into my daily schedule. (This was not always the case)
10. I have leisure time! Reading is back! My art studio time is getting closer.
11. I became a gardener this year.
12. I have a visitor, who fills the space of my missed pets. What a sweetie!
I still have things I want to do, and getting to this point has paved the way to getting things done in the future. Thank you SparkPeople for helping me get my priorities in order. I’m not perfect, but I am making continued progress.
Ta da! Going walking in the snow ... lucky me!