Want to be really motivated to start or continue reaching your health and fitness goals in the new year? Then fill your holiday wish list with gift ideas that will motivate you and make it easier to stay on track. Your friends and family will be happy to encourage your pursuit of health with gifts of fitness equipment, cookbooks or even that cute hoodie you've had your eye on! Here are 50 fun ideas:|
Lunch Packing Essentials
- A bento box to inspire you to pack cute, healthy lunches.
- A freezer pack to keep your food cold on your way to work.
- A set of packable utensils so you don't have to rummage around in the break room for some plastic ones.
- An insulated lunch bag to help keep your food fresh.
- A thermos for when you want to pack hot soup for lunch.
Healthy Gourmet Food
- A mini trampoline for a fun new way to get in some cardio.
- A set of kettlebells so you can build muscle and cardiovascular fitness at the same time.
- An exercise ball that you can use to work out or just engage your core while you sit at your desk.
- A foam roller to massage sore muscles.
- A jump rope so you can build strong bones and increase cardiovascular endurance at the same time.
- A pretty headband to keep your sweaty hair out of your face!
- A new pair of sneakers for running and walking.
- A pair of yoga pants that make your butt look great.
- A new sports bra to support you through your hardest workouts.
- A great pair of socks to keep your feet from feeling sweaty.
Cold Weather Gear
- A pair of convertible gloves to keep your hands warm but still allow you to skip to the next song on your play list.
- A pair of insulated leggings to wear under sweats or yoga pants on particularly cold days.
- Traction cleats for your sneakers so you don't slip on the ice or snow.
- A fleece gaiter to keep your neck warm on the coldest days.
- A light-weight but heavily-insulated jacket with cooling vents you can open when you start to warm up.