Twelve Words Can Say It All
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still.
- Chinese Proverb
It looks like the Chinese had this figured out way before I got here.
In another blog, I wrote about the fear of beginning, of failing.
I always think I have to do something drastic- then I don't follow through.
Like- "It's all or nothing."
Nothing is so much easier!
It makes more sense for me to accomplish reasonable goals & move on from there.
New goals as of September 29- for the next four weeks- October 27th weight 157.5
1. track food- stay in calorie range daily
2. exercise 30 minutes, five days a week
3. blog progress daily to stay accountable
4. either be active with teams or leave them- I spend too much time reading & not doing
5. be my own biggest supporter- I CAN do this.
Fall is my favorite time of year-a feast for the senses-, colorful, crisp, clear- the best time to begin- I won't say begin again because I have never really started.