Things I love... I can do them even though the clock is ticking...time keeps on slipping into the fu
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Thinking about not having sugar makes me tired. Even when I succeed.
Thinking about how far it seems, the journey to lose 100 pounds is so daunting that I start, move ahead and then walk right back to where I start and tell myself it is all not big deal.
I read books that I like and books that annoy me and ignore everything at times.
So I feel better when I do better and I believe I can do it SORT Of. I don't really know how I can avoid pacing around the start line.
Here is my "Miracle" sentence:
I feel better when I:
1. eat at the dining room table.
2. eat a salad at the start of lunch and dinner.
3. eat on a small plate.
4. stop eating when I am full, even if the food tastes excellent.
5. eat on schedule.
6. eat what I plan or at least good choices.
7. start the day with eggs.
8. take my medicine.
9. make my bed.
10. pick up my house so that it looks presentable.
11. have the kitchen cleaned at the end of the day.
12. I shower and dress in the morning right after my daily exercise is done. Even if I think I might do more.
13. fold the laundry while it is still warm. (It is a game that makes me feel like I did something amazing.)
14. have a meaningful talk with my Heavenly Father daily.
15. write in my journal. (have a meaningful talk with myself daily)
16. read my scriptures every morning even if it is only 10 minutes.
17. write down my road blocks so I can find solutions.
18. give myself so time every day to be creative.
19. do something enjoyable with my family daily.
20. listen better to my kids.
These are all goals that I have done before. But, I hope to look at this on Sunday, May 30 and see that I am doing these things and it has made a difference.
Make this next week great.