Playing Catch Up
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
I wanted to blog for the past two weeks. I had lots of thoughts that I would blog about but I couldn't or rather didn't take the time to blog. So here it goes.
1. Out of town for work- worked out in the hotel gym
2. family vacation- walked to beach rather than ride the golf cart. family members tried to encourage me to eat unhealthy "You're on vacation lighten up on the diet"
3. Bought a sundress without an X on the tag!
4.celebrated my x free dress with cookies and chips (not good)
5. Threw away the chips and went for a walk (that was close)
6. Went back to the gym -Getting back on the horse seems easier and easier these days. Diets are fads that seem hard to follow when you feel you've messed up but lifestyle changes mean life goes on.
VOTE today!!!! The Pepsi Refresh project - "What I Do Makes a Difference!"