For a weekly discussion, in one of my teams, the captain asked us to come up with at least 5 reasons we must complete our weight loss and fitness goals. Here are mine.
I must complete my weight loss and fitness goals, because if I don’t…
1. I will follow in my dad's footsteps and have diabetes and heart problems.
2. I will not be able to live a full life.
3. I will die at an early age.
4. I will almost definitely not be able to have kids.
5. I will have to face all of the people that know I'm working on getting healthy.
6. I won't have the strength to complete my other goals.
7. I will stay boxed-in from my lack of confidence.
8. I will become depressed again.
9. I will have many regrets.
10. I will never be the healthy, happy, active me that I deserve to be.
She also asked us to create a vision collage. I've made one with magazines before, but I did this one on Oprah's website. Here is my dream board. My new life
I'm sorry. I know it's hard to see, because I crammed it full of pictures and words that express how I want the rest of my life to be.
Our captain also gave us the link to a website where you can upload a picture of yourself and they will show you kinda how you would look at a different weight. Here are my weight mirror before and after pictures.
This is just after losing 75 more pounds, but I want to lose at least 100 more pounds. I don't know how realistic the picture is, but it's fun to look at. :)