Day 1 of my summer program (Argh to getting off track!)
Wednesday, July 06, 2011
Hi. I got off track for a few weeks and didn't plan/measure/record food and didn't exercise and gained 2 pounds! Argh. I'm back on track today and my goal is to drop those 2 pounds by August 31. The main parts of my plan are:
1. I will plan/measure/record every calorie that I eat each day and all exercise that I do.
2. I will have a 7000 calorie deficit by Aug 31.
3. I will have an average daily calorie deficit of 200 on 6 days each week.
4. I will send a daily check in to my weight loss partner including my weight and whether I met the goals each day.
5. I will exercise and burn at least 500-700 calories each morning and 100 each night.
Thanks for being out there and doing all your work, Spark friends! It's so great to be able to come back to Sparkpeople and get back on track. How are you all doing with your summer goals?