Day 366 on the Journey!!- Happy SparkVersary To Me!!
Tuesday, July 08, 2014
As you can tell from the title today is my
Today marks 1 whole year with SparkPeople!! 1 whole year of the support and love of this
community!! With such a milestone I think it only befitting to do a review of the past year and a refocusing for the coming year.
This past year with SparkPeople has been a heck of a ride. For the first couple of months (July - Mid-November) I was a dedicated member, focused on my goals and using the site to the fullest and of course I saw the results. I dropped to my all time lowest adult weight of 158 lbs but then came complacency and the holidays and going back up to 166 lbs.
For the next couple of months (Latter- November to about April) I only used SparkPeople superficially. I did things to get my Sparkpoints but I wasn't really involved with my Sparkteams or my SparkFriends nor was I really dedicated to my goals then came the unfortunate 170 lbs.
For my last few months (May- Present) though I came back to my senses!! I became refocused. I started using the site to its fullest again. I joined some new Spark-teams, made some new Sparkfriends and strengthened ties with older ones. I'm still at 170 lbs but I've gained muscle and lost several inches.
So now it's time for a refocusing. In my year to come with SparkPeople I want to achieve several things.
1. I will reach my goal SIZE (If these last few months have thought me anything a goal "weight" isn't always feasible)
2. I will eat in such a way to meet my calorie range and my nutrient ranges (Hooray for the day when that calorie range can FINALLY go up a little
3. I will have a consistent workout program preferably with 5-6 days of exercising
4. I will remain faithful to SparkPeople and all its
5. I will continue to support and be supported by my WONDERFUL Sparkfriends.
So there you have it folks a summary of my one year with Spark and my goals for the year to come. Thanks as usual for your time and thank you for making my 1 year