Things I've learned this week....
Thursday, March 26, 2015
1. My "competitive" nature is a flaw. It's ok not to be first (or second) on my dashboard. I have to do the right thing for me. And letting someone else ahead can be gracious.
2. I eat a lot standing up. I'm going through the Beck Diet solution book. They give you one assignment each day. Today's is to make it a rule not to eat while standing up. So far, I have eaten some peppers while cutting them up this morning for my eggs and a strawberry. I've been mindful the rest of the time, but it's a lot harder than I thought.
3. Not a hoarder by any means, but I collect a lot of lotions. Most of them are in my trash. I need to buy only small bottles of what I need.
4. I have forgotten how to read without my stationary bike! I might just try sitting on it - lol.
5. I can't believe how good I feel.....really think my thyroid must have been suppressed. Doing what is right for me and not comparing myself to someone else is so freeing!
6. Eating fat in moderation does NOT make you fat. It makes you more satisfied, and helps burn fat better.
Down 8 lbs in 4 days!