Turn that Monday hate into Monday love
Monday, July 02, 2018
I feel like every Monday I see the same complaints about it being Monday. Poor day, everyone is always hatin’ on it. Personally, Mondays are actually one of my favorite days. Here are 5 reasons you should consider turning that Monday hate into love.
1. Monday sets the tone for the entire week. Begin with a negative attitude…well there is a good chance your week will go the same way.
2. Mondays account for 1/7 of your life…you don’t really want to spend 1/7 of your life unhappy and complaining, do you?
3. Monday is a day full of endless possibilities. You never know what the week will bring, and its kind of exciting every Monday to be able to make awesome things happen in the week!
4. Monday is like a mini New Years resolution. Set new goals for the week, every week.
5. Regardless of the title of the day, its still a day in your life. You should enjoy it, be thankful you’re breathing and alive, and make it the best darn Monday EVER.
Need more convincing that Mondays can be filled with greatness? Check out the picture below.