Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Okay, so this illness has got me down. My energy is low. So I'm going to set some new goals that will hopefully lift my spirits: self-care and wellness goals!
Some things that I would like to start doing daily and tracking are:
- Stretching for 10 minutes.
- Reading and/or listening to music for 30 minutes.
- Not picking up my phone for one hour after waking up.
- Putting my phone away an hour before bedtime.
- Taking my time while showering/getting ready for bed.
- Snuggling with my husband and/or kids for 5 minutes.
I do a lot of these things fairly regularly now, but I often rush through them. They make me feel better and I want to start being more mindful. I also need to get offfffffff my phoneeeeee. What do you do to lift your spirits and take time for yourself??