4/4 - 4/10 Weekly Recap: The branch is down for the count
Saturday, April 10, 2021
We had some short lived storms come through last night.. The wind was really bad. It was mostly wind.. with the strong cap in place, very little rain. It took down a tree branch... It didn't hit anything... Now, I get the fun job of breaking it down. I made good progress on it today. It was so beautiful outside. I enjoyed being outside doing some yard work and just relaxing...
This past week, I did finally complete that goal of trying one new recipe.. I just opened up the book. closed my eyes and chose at random.. The first recipe.. I said no...It was a nut recipe. The 2nd recipe, I tried. It was green beans with a mustard vinaigrette dressing. It turned out good, but it was way too much.. I think next time, I will half the recipe. It might also be good to take to a potluck. It's fairly simple and served chilled.
1. gratitude journal every day -- all but one day
2. art goal - twice per week none - I am planning to work on it tomorrow
3. ab exercises 3 times per week done
4. short arm workout / strength training 2 times per week done
5. Track water -- struggling with this. I did a few days.
Finish unit 3 in the art class
Have a great week!