Happy dance, the scale is cooperating. I am looking forward to the 150's soon.
It's been a couple of years or so since I last did 100 Days of Weight Loss by Linda Spangle. I learned a lot from it and a refresher will be good. The Spark 100 Days of Weight Loss team will start the book at the end of the month. Got my book and I am ready.
My wrist is improving after taking Naproxen for a few days and yesterday Dr. Google advised a splint, so I am using a tensor bandage. It feels much better today.
1) I am potting plants and establishing the herb garden
2) Preparing food for a couple sick with COVID. She is in the hospital and he is at home.
3) Preparing gifts for my friend with a broken pelvis - food and potted plant.
4) This week's challenge is social connections so I am phoning these friends too. No in person visits.
5) The decluttering challenge is over but I am motivated to keep going. My goal is to do the rooms in order starting with the downstairs at the front door and spreading out from there. I will do 10 minutes a day, but likely it will more once I get started. Major projects along the way - my clothes, my activity room (AKA the blue room) and the garage.
Update - Across Canada we are taking COVID very seriously. In BC we are wearing masks, mandated to staying in our regions, no indoor dining, no indoor gatherings, quarantines, work places with exposure closed, fines, etc. I think Nova Scotia has the tightest controls - masks, closed provincial and city borders, shop for essentials only, at-home learning, police road checks, fines for violations, etc.
How is it going in your area?