Member Comments for the Article:

13 Ways to Fit Healthy Habits Into Your Hectic Life

187 Comments

Leave a Comment Return to Article
JIMMOORE14
Do the best you can. Sometimes we will 'fail', but that doesn't mean you quit. Report
great tips Report
Small steps continuing toward a goal equals success Report
We usually have enough time to do what we ant to do. Abraham Lincoln Report
Thank You........... Report
Thanks! Report
I can do these. Report
Thanks for the article Report
Really? gee, I never would have known these. Meh.
Report
Thank you Report
Yes! These are great tips to continue the journey. The video workouts have been a lifesaver for me. I have to work on the water intake. Report
Yes on this --If you are stressed out about preparing healthy meals every day, use what some experts call the "80/20" rule in your eating. If 80 percent of what you eat is healthy, then allow yourself to take it a little easier for the remaining 20 percent. You and your diet will survive. Report

Comment Pages (13 total)
12345 Next › Last »
Leave a comment


  Log in to leave a comment.